Egofit Walker Pro
Egofit Walker Pro delivers the next stage of walking devices, It's about Healthy, It's about efficiency, It's about Workout.... Make it easily fit into your life~
Anytime - anywhere: first thing in the morning or during the busy working day. Read, Type, Talk, Watch and Drink while staying on your Egofit Walker Pro.
- SMALLEST and LIGHTEST designed under desk treadmill in the world! It comes fully assembled, space saving and invisible when not use. It is a walking treadmill soul while not in a common treadmill shape! It is the best companion for your exercise at office or in a small apartment, a height adjustable standing desk is her best friend.
- APP control available(beside the remote controller) so you can start & off and adjust speed at will with your mobile. It is essential for the design of this mini treadmill because you have so many jobs to care and cannot always remember to store a remote in your pocket! APP also helps record your exercise data.
- WHISPER QUIET is a big feature about this portable treadmill. The sound of motor never exceeds 50DB, to ensure no disturbance breaks in your Work While Walking.
- SOLID BUILD is the basic requirement for all treadmills for home. Egofit Walker Pro is 55lbs in net weight while supporting 245lbs Max user weight. It is light in weight as a portable treadmill while you can still feel solid when walk on this mini walker.
- UPGRADED from the 1st generation Egofit Walker to longer & wider belt as 16.5''X33.8''/42x86cm so it fits more people to enjoy the walking without the concern of stride out.
Item dimension: 37.8'' X 21.2'' X 6.8''/96x54x17.5cm
Item Net Weight: 55.1lbs/25kgs
Max Capacity: 242.5lbs/110kgs
Walking area: 16.5''X33.8''/42x86cm
Speed range: 0.6-3mph/1-5kmh
Ergonomic Fixed incline 5°
Remote control Start & Off
APP control Start & Off and record
Comes fully Assembled
Patented walking traction control system
Recommend user height: less than 7 ft/185cm(otherwise big step may stride out the treadmill)
we love it!
I have a standing desk at work and put this underneath to get steps in - the remote is wonderful; if someone comes to speak with me I can just hit a button and it stops; the starting is nice and slow; the stopping is a bit faster but you just have to pay attention to what you are doing. Best thing is I found out I can type and walk at the same time! So far very good purchase decision. Hopefully it continues to work!
I was looking for a small treadmill to use while watching tv or playing video games. I love that it is small enough to keep in my small living room without significantly getting in the way. There is no set up - it is ready right out of the box. It is simple to use. It will give you basic information like time, calories, etc. No fancy bells or whistles but I wasn’t wanting anything overly complicated anyways. I have already put in several hours on it over the short time I’ve had it and it seems to be working great. I haven’t tried running on it so can’t comment on that, as the main reason I bought it is to just walk while watching tv, etc.
but the counters are screwed up. Maybe not in the order the instructions show? I wrote and received no response :-(
I have had this just over 2 weeks. So far, I could not be happier. It is the best purchase of its kind I’ve made in a long time. I live in a small upstairs apartment. This is PERFECT in every way - in size, in speed, in how quiet it runs, in how easy it was to adjust the belt. I was afraid it might be too slow at 3MPH. It’s not. It feels like it easily goes 4MPH or even faster. I LOVE this piece of equipment. It came quickly & was ready to use right out of the box. I can move it around easily. This was just what I needed - especially during covid!!!!!!
i love the product. I would just like some info on when to oil the belt, and it would be great if you sold a handrail as a separate accessory. thanks
Just love love love how it works and proforms as any other big and bulky treadmill you find in any gym. My only two complaints (if you can really can call them that) are the app needs some improvements.. ie.... Making the app fully convert to U.S. measurements not just some things. And #2.... Maybe have some sort of rail or guide system to help you stay straight. It's a lot easier and less thinking when you have a visual reference in front of you and don't have to look straight down all the time. I have stacked two small tables in front of treadmill to help me (really does work).
I wanted to put information in my review that answered the questions I had in looking for a under desk treadmill and observations on this item in particular so I hope it helps!
-Perfect size for me
I telecommute/work from home mostly and am on the computer all day- I would definitely bring it to the office when I need to be working there.
-Able to type easily without issues on the lower speeds from 1 km up to 2.5/3 km. Appreciate that it can go up to 4-5 km to do some HIIT intervals during meetings when am just listening and don’t need to type so can get a little more of a workout on occasion with fast walking.
-Incline: Love it, it seems just enough to keep the belt above ground and not create the bounce that comes from walking on a flat surface. Bonus that it helps hit the areas I want especially on higher speeds- Working my way up in the time I use it.
-the remote is very simple and easy to use: on off button -from auto shut off , start/stop button and up and down speed button
- Am off and on it but it’s light enough to lift to roll and small enough to push or roll out of the way to get my chair back in. the inset wheels in front work great to roll it elsewhere.
- It’s really nice to not be sitting so much :)
- Support was responsive and helpful through adjusting my belt which took a few tries for me but seems ok now. A little hard to turn the tool at first found using a rag helped- my trick finally was being really minimal turns to adjust and letting it run for a few mins between each, I followed the manual but whatever works for you -the videos are helpful
-Over all am thrilled as it is the only under desk treadmill I found that is less than 47-50” long, and not that heavy to move. I don’t have that kind of space behind my desk and I can move it easily to different areas or hide it under furniture when not in use
- am 5’7” and have had no issues with the length, walking normal stride I have plenty of room left on the belt
-It’s great looking ( the box said “designed in Italy” :) well built sturdy (not plastic) and very quiet-no one has heard it on the phone and it does not interfere in hearing anything.
- was able to clean off some of the clear silicone oil it had on it when I unpacked it with a damp rag with some dish soap/water
Cons: the stats (time/calories) get wiped out when you stop and start-but it appears steps done stays in as long as you don’t do a full side switch shit off-so would need to notate or track calories if that’s important to you
-FYI: Its not necessary as the item is stable on its own, but I like and found a suitable sized mat (in my photo)...perfect size, works great, thin sturdy and no slipping 24x36” VersaTex Multipurpose Utility... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D1C8WS6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I’ve this for 3 weeks. It did take a few days to get comfortable with the shorter stride. But, love it while I work. Easily hit 13,000 steps/day. Bonus...6lbs down 👍