EGOFIT WALKPAD is a walking treadmill without handrails designed for wellness at home & office with WORK WHILE WALKING. This walking machine used as under desk treadmill enables you to reach your walking exercise goal of 10,000 steps per day whilst relieving potential symptoms of sedentary illness such as neck pain, headache, wrist syndrome and so on! Because of its compact size, it is perfect working with standing desk. As a ideal desk treadmill, Egofit Walkpad helps you keep moving while achieving a Healthier You! Even when you are at your busiest. Egofit Walkpad could be controlled both by IR remote controller and mobile APP.
- SMALL & LIGHT designed for work while walking. Comes fully assembled.
- Perfect to walk with standing desk in office or small apartment.
- RF wireless remote control with omnidirectional sensation and quick response and APP control available.
- 245lbs Maximum user weight. | 50.7lbs net weight | 100% pre-assembled | tracking display for Steps / Time / Speed / Calorie.
- Whisper quiet with sound of working not exceed 50DB.
I like the "EGOFIT WALKPAD Smart Under Desk treadmill" (I put the name here to make sure review stays with the correct product.)
I have had it for a week and will update this later if I run into problems. It's a nice treadmill for walking. I only use it at slow speeds since I am using it under my desk. I have a standup workstation that allows me to walk on the treadmill while still using my computer.
The treadmill is very solid. I was surprised at how solid it felt. The treadmill comes setup (no installation). While I can move it short distances myself, to carry it upstairs took two people (but not hard). It's quiet and runs smoothly. You can control it with the very simple remote that comes with it or control it via an app that you put on your phone. The app keeps track of time and distance. The app is very simple but works for what I need.
- Works well, quiet, solidly made
- Comes already made (no installation)
- Easy for me to put under desk and then stand up again the wall for storage (so I can sit at my computer).
No cons - but things to think about about
- Need a standup desk setup if you want to use it while working on your desktop
- Have to turn off Zoom video when zooming since I move around and it's distracting to others
- I have not used this for anything over 2miles/hour since I am also trying to type.
- It takes some practice to be able to type and use the mouse while walking
I like it and am glad I purchased it. It allows me to walk about as much as I would if I was going to the office and moving around the office (hallways, parking lot). I would recommned this to others.