Egofit Walkpad Video
- ✔️ The F1 Walkpad Treadmill Desk is the perfect addition to your workspace. The refined design and lasting construction will make you feel at home in this space, while quiet operation won’t impact work performance or interfere with phone conversations! High quality components suppress mechanical noise for an incredibly peaceful working environment that leaves no room for distractions.
- ✔️ Lightweight and Ultra Thin to Fit Your Standing Desk - Designed as thin as 5.7'' to perfectly put under your desk workstation. With 2.5HP Powerful Motor to be smoother, solider, and quieter, enable you fully concentrated on walking or jogging without disturbances.
- ✔️ Handle And Maintain With Ease - APP Mobile control and WIRELESS Remote control optional for you to operate the lightweight treadmill at will | Easy to move around with the maneuverable wheels underneath | The LCD monitor will count your each pace on your way to reach the goal of 10,000 steps.
- ✔️ Rather Quiet Than Sorry - Sound level is less than 70DB even in its max speed, to ensure no disturbance breaks in your working, reading or other activities. You can even enjoy your call conference while leisurely wandering on your walking treadmill and the other end of line does not notice it. Also no worry to place it on your carpet or mat which could reduce the motor sound further.
- ✔️ By Your Side For Years To Come - Solid built as a total body home gym to support 242.5 lbs Max user weight, you will step steadily on the deck and comfortably without any concern. It is a portable treadmill that be with you for years.
- ✔️ 30 days Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not 100% satisfied, please reach out to us so that we can make it up to you. 30 day money-back guarantee.
Motor: DC motor 2.5HP
Max user weight: 243lbs/110KGS
Speed rang: 0.62-3.73mph / 1-6km/h
Walking area size: 16.54''X41.34''/420x1050mm
Item dimension: 52'' X 22.44'' X 5.5''/132x57x14.5cm
Item Net Weight: 49lbs/22kgs
Maneuverable wheels & Fully assembled
Remote & App control Start & Off
Designed for office desk treadmill
The treadmill will work with any desk, Ready to use in just minutes.
Flat Walkingpad treadmill
Super thin Walkpad treadmill is easy put under desk or under bed.
The Walkpad Treadmill
The Walkpad treadmill is fully assembled, take out of box, ready to use within minutes, perfect for any standing desk workstation
This is an excellent addition for anyone looking to implement a balanced home fitness/worklife environment. After two weeks of evaluation, I find the EGOFIT Walkpad-F1's performance impressive and is sturdily well built. Out of the box, setup was literally..pull it out of the box, plug it in & power it up. The remote in the box worked just fine after I configured the battery. Nonetheless customer service proactively sent me an update remote shortly after my order was confirmed. This F1 will go under my wife's desk as I'll be ordering the Pro-M1 for me.
The EGOFIT WALKPAD is a great addition to my office. It is quiet and very easy to use and store when not in use. I can be active while working at a standing desk all day long or store it away easily if I want to transition to sitting at the same desk. It is easy to set up and the EGOFIT Customer Service team is very helpful if you happen to have any questions concerning the WALKFIT product line. I appreciate EGOFIT for providing a great product. I fully endorse this treadmill and will encourage other people that I know to purchase EGOFIT treadmills for their offices.
Does exactly what I want. I am on the phone almost all day. I wanted something that I could talk and listen during my calls each day. It is pretty quiet overall and I have not had anyone ask about the noise. I don’t have typing down very well yet when I am walking, but it is like me...a work in progress. I am a big guy and no issues currently
I am enjoying this purchase while I teach school from home. I’ve already lost my Covid pounds. I walk during meetings with colleagues and when my students are busy with an assignment. The treadmill is compact, provides a quick walking speed, and is fairly quiet. I am pleased to not be so sedentary while I am working.
I like this purchase for what it is. The two things I wish it had were, a pause button so you can save how far you have walked, and a connection to an app to track day-to-day progress. Other than that, great investment and has already made an impact on my working day. It is very quiet and surprisingly easy to work while walking.
Compact design for inside
Decent Speed compared to other similar model(max speed 7.45 mile/h)
Good grade for a price
- No speed control without remote
- No incline
- Came in damaged.
It would have been great only if it didn't come damaged.
Sorry for the damaged unit you received, we've improved our package box and asked our carrier take care of our treadmill during transportation.
It came pretty quickly, after opening it found it slightly damaged, also the cord to plug it in to the unit is to lose and wont keep connected?
I've contacted seller today so let's see.
Sorry for the issue you are having, we will send a replacement unit. Thanks~
Mine oddly came with 2 remotes and neither work. I even replaced the battery in both.....still doesn't work with it.
update: I lowered the score after finding a problem with the motor, they sent me a replacement motor which is great but they sent me a video on how to replace it....the video is in Japanese and not even the same model or motor like mine....
Sorry, Rachel, the old remote control battery is hard to assemble, we will send you the new improved and redesigned Wireless RF remote control with AAA battries to replace the old infrared remote control with button cell, the new remote control works very well without any issue like the old remote control.
Perfect for walking or less impact activity, no suitable for running. Hard to gather exercise data. Compact, excellent to store, easy set up, very low maintenance. Was expecting less noise.
I purchased this to train for an upcoming half marathon and, for me, it is adequate. HOWEVER, I am not a "runner"...I jog. This says it goes as high as 6mph. This is NOT accurate. On any other treadmill I jog at about 4.8-5.0 so I thought this treadmill would be perfect. Sadly, I get this to 6.0 and although it is ok for my jog I can't really tell how far I am going. In other words the treadmill thinks its going 6mph so after 60 minutes it says I've gone 6 miles, but I haven't...I try and get an accurate distance on my garmin, but since its indoors my garmin is never accurate either. Bottom line is....I kept it to avoid the hassle of returning it and because I know that i run about 4.5-5mph so I am good just using time and ignoring the distance...BUT, if you ever need to go faster than 5mph this is NOT your treadmill.